- Do not bring valuables to the Hospital. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- All hospital staff and volunteers wear photo identification. If you have concerns about the identity of a staff member or volunteer, please contact your physician.
- We are a fragrance-free facility. Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, hairspray or aftershave.
- We are a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not permitted within the building or on the hospital grounds.
Patient Care Safety
- Be involved in your health care. Speak up if you have questions or concerns about your care.
- Tell a member of your health care team about your past illnesses and your current health condition.
- Bring all of your medications with you when you go to the hospital or to a medical appointment.
- Make sure you know what to do when you go home from the hospital or from your medical appointment.
- Before receiving any treatment or medication, confirm your name with the care provider and confirm the correct treatment, procedure or medication is being dispensed.