Marathon Seniors Supportive Housing Project
- 36-Unit facility; approximately 32,000 square feet.
- Styles of units available include: one bedroom suites; two bedroom suites; and studio suites.
- Common socialization, recreation and cooking spaces will be available for use.
- Construction cost approximately $10, 040,000.
- To be located behind Superior North EMS, centrally located in town and close to MFHT and WMGH.
- Must be 60 years of age or older and
- Unit prices range from $1,399 (single occupancy) to $2,299 (double occupancy).
- Services offered will include: Personal Support Worker’s(PSW’s); housekeeping; and meal service.
- $100.00, Non- Refundable, down payment will be required to secure units. Cheques or Money Order made payable to TOWN OF MARATHON.
- Construction expected to begin fall 2017.
- Construction expected to be complete fall 2018 with a move-in date of September 2018.
Supported living Monthly Rental Square Feet
Studio 1,399 478
1 bedroom 1,599 554
1 bedroom (dbl occ) 1,899 554
2 bedroom 1,999 789
2 bedroom (dbl occ) 2,299 789
Studio 1,099 509
1 bedroom 1,299 608
2 bedroom 1,599 789
Click on the following links for more information:
Please contact Cole Taylor, Community Programs Coordinator at (807)229-1740 x278, if you require additional information.