The Board invites interested community residents to consider serving as a member of the North of Superior Healthcare Group Board of Directors.
The North of Superior Healthcare Group is a four-site organization, with Wilson Memorial General Hospital and Peninsula Manor Seniors Supportive Living located in Marathon, ON, and The McCausland Hospital and Wilkes Terrace Long Term Care home located in Terrace Bay, ON; all serving a catchment area stretching from Pawgwasheeng Pays Plat First Nation in the west, to Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg in the east.
We are looking for volunteers from our communities:
- who are committed to strong healthcare services,
- who believe in the importance of leadership and commitment,
- whose values are consistent with the North of Superior Healthcare Group,
- who have a history of community leadership,
- who have strategic planning and visionary skills,
- who have the time and motivation to be a productive Board member, and
- who have experience in finance, legal, engineering/infrastructure, and/or IT.
With ongoing local, regional and provincial transformations underway, this is an exciting and challenging time to be a member of the Board.
We have Board openings for one (1) Director from the Marathon catchment area.
Please click here to complete the Board of Directors application.
Candidates should forward a resume and completed application to Mitchel Hatton, Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please email email@example.com or call 807-229-1740 ext. 224 and leave a message.
All applications will go to the Recruitment Committee for review.