NOSH Senior Leadership Makes Generous $10,000 Donation to Families Closer to Home Campaign
January 12, 2024 – The North of Superior Healthcare Group (NOSH) is thrilled to announce that the Senior Management team has made a remarkable donation of $10,000 to the Families Closer to Home Campaign. This generous contribution will be directed towards supporting the Marathon Long-Term Care Project, a vital initiative aimed at enhancing healthcare facilities for our community.
NOSH Senior Management team includes:
- Adam Brown – Chief Executive Officer
- Beth Ryan – Chief Human Resource Officer
- Janet Martel – Chief Finance/Operating Officer
- Carol Huard – Chief Nursing Officer
- Bonnie Ray – McCausland Hospital Nurse Manager
- Maureen McPhee – Environmental Services Manager
- Francine Mattar – Wilkes Terrace LTC Manager
- Jordan Rochon – Wilson Memorial General Hospital Nurse Manager
- Lorelle Sgro – Peninsula Manor and Community Services Manager
- Vicky Price – Health Information, IT & Clinical Services Manager / Privacy Officer
- Tim Coughlin – Infrastructure and Capital Planning Manager
As part of the ongoing effort of providing high-quality healthcare, the Marathon Long-Term Care Project has been identified as a key focus area, addressing the growing need for a long-term care facility in our community. The Families Closer to Home campaign relies on the generosity of donors to bring this vision to life and ensure that families have access to high-quality, compassionate care closer to home.
For those who wish to join NOSH Senior Management in supporting the Families Closer to Home Campaign and the Marathon Long-Term Care Project, donations can be made online at www.nosh.ca/marathon-ltc. Every contribution, no matter the size, plays a vital role in advancing healthcare services in our community.
"We are immensely grateful for the generosity of NOSH Senior Management," said Mitchel Hatton, Fundraising Coordinator at NOSH. "Their commitment to the Families Closer to Home Campaign demonstrates their true dedication to our vision of Healthy Communities. We invite everyone to be part of this transformative initiative by making a donation and contributing to the betterment of healthcare facilities in Marathon."
NOSH remains dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare services and is proud to have a leadership team that actively participates in the betterment of our community. With the continued support from our communities, we are confident in achieving our $2 million fundraising goal for the Families Closer to Home campaign and making a lasting impact on the well-being of our residents.
For more information about the Families Closer to Home Campaign or to donate, please visit www.nosh.ca/marathon-ltc or contact Mitchel Hatton at 807-229-1740 ext. 224.