Seniors Supportive Housing
Peninsula Manor - Marathon
Peninsula Manor is a Seniors Supportive housing facility located on the north shore of beautiful Lake Superior in Marathon Ontario. Nestled in downtown Marathon, the Manor is a short walk to a number of amenities including (but not limited to) the Marathon Library, Marathon Family Health Team, Wilson Memorial General Hospital, Robins Donuts, Circle K Convenience Store, and the Marathon Arena (which includes the Port Hole Pool, Movie Theatre, and ice rink). Don’t let the proximity to many amenities fool you; Peninsula Manor is surrounded by lush green forest which includes a courtyard and outdoor dining area. Inside Peninsula Manor we are equipped with a recreation room, hair salon, on site foot care, exercise room, dining hall, on-site laundry and a fireplace lounge for all tenants to enjoy. Each room is designed with an accessible and open-concept floor plan to gain easy access to all of our services.
Peninsula Manor is a 36-unit building (approximately 32,000 square feet) with different room styles to fit your needs. The styles of units include one bedroom, two bedroom, and studio suites. All units are available with support services if required. Services are delivered by our wonderful Personal Support Worker’s (PSW’s) and Housekeeping and Dietary staff.
With a fully occupied building, there is a $100 non-refundable fee to be put on the wait list. All cheques can be made payable to the Peninsula Manor.
- 36-unit facility; approximately 32,000 square feet
- Styles of units available include: one bedroom, two bedroom, and studio suites
- Equipped with a recreation room, hair salon, foot care, exercise room, dining hall, on-site laundry, and fireplace lounge
- Each suite is designed with an open-concept living space with an accessible washroom and patio for each apartment.
- Services offered include: Personal Support Worker’s (PSW’s); Housekeeping; and meal service
- Mail boxes on site
- 24-hour care is also available at an extra cost
Click on the following links for more information:
For more information or to book a tour (both virtual and in person available), please contact Lorelle Sgro, Community Programs Coordinator at (807) 229-1740 ext. 278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.